Hong Kong, 28-30 September 2015
Join the best of the Asian and international healthcare community - new thinking, shared knowledge, improved outcomes
Building on the successful annual International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare, now in its 20th year, the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare: Asia will showcase the very best of international and regional thinking and practice in quality and safety in healthcare. This premier event will bring together healthcare leaders and practitioners worldwide to improve quality and safety for patients. Brought to you by BMJ and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) in close partnership with .
The intelligence and insight into Asian healthcare and is pleased to announce invited Keynote Speaker:has been formed to provide
- Donald M. Berwick, MD, MPP, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
Present your work to the international healthcare community
Call for Posters for International Forum: Asia is now open. Deadline for abstract submissions: 15 December 2014
Share your achievements and maximise patient outcomes by presenting your work as a Poster in Hong Kong. We encourage you to share your achievements and contribute your experience and ideas to improving healthcare worldwide.
You may present your work in a wide range of categories including: Acute and Emergency Care, Care for Older People and End of Life Care, Chronic Disease, Health Policy and Population Health, Improvement Science, Infection (incl. HIV and AIDS), Patient Engagement and Traditional Medicine.
Presenting your work as a Poster is a great way to share what actually works on the ground, get your work published and collaborate with international peers.
Why attend International Forum: Asia?
Accelerate your quality and safety programme:
- Improve patient outcomes and care with expertise from regional healthcare leaders and Strategic Partners
- Learn and implement best practices from across Asia
- Learn key strategies from international healthcare leaders and visionaries
- Hear success stories and learn how to overcome challenges of quality and safety implementation
- Network with over 1,000 of your international peers
- Showcase your achievements and learn from frontline case studies in the Poster programme.